This website is run by Rotherham Metropolitan Borough. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have made the website text as simple as possible to understand, however, if you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us at:
If you need information in a different format contact us via email on Trade@Rotherham.gov.uk and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you are unhappy with how we respond to a complaint please contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Trade Rotherham are committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council will run a full compliance check by 1 February 2020.